Contact Adult Social Services In Haringey.
The First Response Team is your single point of contact. It will be able to assist you with any of the following:
- A first point of contact for new users of Adult Social Care services, their carers and families.
- A simple screening process aimed at resolving local residents' social care needs as quickly as possible.
- Where needs are more complex, a speedy referral to the most appropriate service.
- If you have concerns about an adult being abused, they can make a referral to our Safeguarding Adults Team.
- Better information and advice on a range of services and activities locally.
- Help to find advice and support outside of the council.
How to contact the First Response Team
- Tel: 020 8489 1400 Opening Hours 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday
- Email: Firstresponseteam@haringey.gov.uk
- Write to First Response Team, London Borough of Haringey, 2nd Floor, River Park House, 225 High Road, London N22 8HQ
One of our dedicated team of Community Care Officers will be pleased to assist with your enquiry.
Out of office hours
During weekends, and between 5pm and 9am on weekdays, contact the Emergency Duty Team.
Contact Us About this site
Please e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org to
- Make any comments about the contents of this site.
- Report a technical problem with the site.
- Ask for any help with using the site.
- Tell us if there is anything on here which is incorrect.
- Tell us if there is any additional information that you .would expect to see on here.
- Tell us if you have any concerns about organisations listed on here.
If you represent a provider of products or services who would like to appear in this directory please use the link at the top of the page to register and follow the instructions there. Please email email@example.com if you need any help with this.