skip to main content


  • Login
  • Register

Item added to shortlist

  1. Calling 999 - London Ambulance Service

    You should always call 999 if someone is seriously ill or injured, and their life is at risk. If you have a speech or hearing impairment you can register for a service that will allow you to text 999 in an emergency. Follow the link below to visit the London Ambulance Service's website.

This site is © Copyright Haringey Council Services