Best Care JS is an established company, fully organized providing a multi skilled team of highly qualified experienced staff, to meet our service user’s needs. We are committed to Quality, Value for Money service and the overall well being of our service users through a holistic approach to the care offered to them.
The promotion of dignity and respect, empowerment of service users, individuality, choices, effective communication, and culturally sensitive care packages is the foundation of our company.
We have recruited experienced staff from your local area. All our staff have completed foundation training course in healthcare, Level 2 and 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care, and all staff are qualified and trained to use “Person Centered Approach”.
The carers and nurses are trained in the following:
- Overview of Spinal Cord injury
- Levels of injury complete vs incomplete,
- AD and PH manually assisted cough
- Neurogenic Bowel and Bladder Management
- Spasm Management, temperature control
Best Care JS has robust Quality Assurance policy and procedures in place. We are fully compliant, licensed and regulated by Care Quality Commission (CQC).
At Best Care JS the pre-employment check system includes full employment history with reference, full medical questionnaire, and enhanced disclosure through the Criminal Record Bureau (DBS) and immigration check.
Summary of benefits you could enjoy with BEST CARE JS LTD:
- Environment that fosters continued professional skills development,
- Top and competitive pay rates,
- Experienced and qualified staff
- Friendly reliable service
- Flexible working hours and scheduling
- Annual induction training
- 24 Hour On-call service