Ermine Community Hub
Organisation type: Local Authority
The Ermine Community Hub provides a day service provision for adults with Learning Disabilities, Complex needs and Autism from Monday to Friday. The Hub provides a sociable environment in which service users can meet other service users and join in different activities. We offer a variety of activities and drop in sessions such as drumming, yoga, cycling, singing, art sessions and we have a well-equipped sensory room.
An area within the Ermine Community Hub has been specifically redesigned to provide a specialist Autistic Service to meet the needs of adults diagnosed with autism.
- The day service provision is offered via social worker referrals to Haringey Learning Disabilities Partnership. To complete a referral, contact the First Response Team if you do not currently have a social worker and ask for needs assessment.
- The drop in hub is open to all with a Learning Disability, Complex Needs and Autism diagnosis who can either support themselves or they can bring support with them. People will have the opportunity to socialise with friends, make new friends , access the cafe and computers and participate in a variety of pay as you go activities such as drumming, yoga or sensory. The drop activities are offered on pay as you go basis and you will need to contact the hub for more information and to book a place.
- The Information Hub is open to everyone in Haringey seeking a support network, information and guidance around the offers available for people with Learning Disabilities, Complex Needs and Autism across the borough.
- Contact Telephone: 02088008155
- Contact Hours: Mon-Fri 08.30-15.30