Real Time Care Ltd
Organisation type: Private
Real Time Care is a family business based in North London. We provide services and technology to help the elderly or vulnerable live independently in their own homes. Our core service is the provision of private and secure Care-Cameras which enable family members to keep a caring watch over loved ones from their PC, tablet or smartphone.
- Expertise and guidance from people with shared experiences
- Cost effective solution at £1 per day for up to 3 Care-Cameras
- Supply, installation and support included in the price (only prerequisite is broadband)
- Minimum contract length 30 days
- Peace of mind 24 x 7
- Multiple family members can securely 'check in' from any web enabled device
- Early intervention following a fall
- Engaging family members that do not live close by into the care process
- No streaming of data to minimise bandwidth requirements - images are refreshed in 'real time'