Organisation type: Voluntary or Community Sector
CTRC is a not-for-profit care organisation establish in 2011 to support the advancement of people with learning disability.
The care support team is comprised of members from different fields of care which include social care, nursing and physiotherapywhich puts us in a unique position to offer a more holistic approach to care.
The care management team boasts of qualified professionals from the social care, nursing and physiotherapy sectors, with aminimum of 10 years experience in their respective fields.
We provide a service to adults from the age of 18 to 65plus. We therefore are able to support transition arrangements from children’sservices for clients who are 18 years old and en route to the adults’ services at age 19 years old.
- We support clients who are difficult to place by virtue of unsatisfactory care delivery or not fitting into traditional care arrangements.
- We support people with behavioural difficulties / challenges.
- We support clients with epilepsy seizure disorder.
- We support people with autism.
- We support clients with a prognosis of dementia
- We support clients with specific religious, cultural or dietary preferences.
- We support clients with mental health issues who have agreed after Care discharge to the community
We pride ourselves on putting care first so we encourage people to contact our offices for an intial so we can discuss ways to help you and/or your loved ones