skip to main content


  • Login
  • Register

Organisation details

Assessment and Personalisation

Organisation type: Local Authority

You, or someone who cares for you, can call or write to us, or fill in an initial referral/assessment form online. If we need to, we'll then contact you to discuss your concerns in more detail.

Following this first contact, if you are potentially eligible for support, an information pack and self-assessment questionnaire will be sent out to you.

Appointments will also be made for one or all of the following to visit and help discuss your needs in more detail: a social worker, an occupational therapist and a financial assessor. This gives you the opportunity to discuss your situation in more detail and help you decide if you wish to continue with the assessment.

Asking on behalf of someone else?

We cannot do an assessment of needs without the permission of the individual requiring the service. Please get permission first, or ask them to contact us directly. We can however still provide you with general information and advice about services and/or put you in contact with others who might be able to help you - call us on 020 8489 1400 or please complete our online General Enquiry Form:

Urgent assessments

Where needs are more complex and urgent, the team quickly refers you to the most appropriate council staff for a full Community Care Assessment to be carried out. We may be able to arrange some temporary support or put you in touch with an individual or organisation that can best help. This may be another Council or a non-Council service if more appropriate.

Mental health assessments

Please note that if you, or someone you know, needs a referral to Mental Health services, the Trust in Barnet, Enfield and Haringey has a new single point of entry called INTAKE. Referrals to INTAKE are accepted from local GPs, social workers, voluntary organisations, and other health care professionals.

So if you, or someone you know, needs a referral please get in touch with one of the above.

Useful information

    How to find us

    Vendor AccreditationLevels

    Check levels

    This provider has chosen the following check level(s):

    Borough of Haringey

    • High. Services which are regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC). They may involve personal care and a lot of 1-to-1 time with your customers. Examples – Home care agencies, care homes. You will need to upload: CQC number, Insurance certificate.
    View the council's provider check process
    Last updated on: 13/09/2018 10:15
    Assessment and Personalisation logo

    Business Address:

    Assessment and Personalisation
    Alexandra House
    10 Station Road
    N22 7TR

    This site is © Copyright Haringey Council Services