Clarendon Recovery College
Organisation type: Voluntary or Community Sector
Here at Clarendon Recovery College (formerly the Clarendon Day Centre) we offer:
- Social, educational and work opportunities for people who are recovering from severe and enduring mental illness.
- Promotion of sustained recovery, independence and social inclusion through a variety of group and individual activities.
- High quality skills training including IT, music technology, publishing, ceramics, jewellery-making, printmaking, textiles and catering, with fully equipped studio space and an expanding number of work placements.
- A range of courses from “Understanding a diagnosis of depression” to “Telling your story” for people recovering from mental illness, carers/friends/family and staff. Some of our courses are open to the public.
- A fantastic cafe open to the public as well as bookable, well equipped spaces for private meetings
- A self help library.
- Volunteering opportunities and employment support for people wishing to get paid employment
If you require interpreting services or information in a different language, we will be happy to arrange it.