Adult Special Care Dental Services
From Whittington Health
This is dental care for people with disabling conditions who cannot be treated in general (or "high street") dental services.
Examples of special care includes those with:
- severe physical disabilities including bariatric (severely overweight) patients
- moderate to severe learning disabilities
- dental phobia
- complex medical conditions
- severe mental health problems including dementia
- long-term drug and alcohol problems
and also those that are:
- housebound such as frail elderly people
- homeless people
Who can make referrals into the service?
We accept referrals from general dental practitioners and other health/social care professionals. Referral forms can be obtained by ringing 02033172353 or Email email@example.com
We aim to provide a high quality dental care service for patients with the goal of reducing health inequalities and improving the oral health of the local population.
Access to this specialist service is by referral only and inappropriate referrals may be rejected.
If you do not qualify for free NHS dental treatment you will have to pay for the treatment you receive.
|Price:||From: £0.00 To: £244.30 per session|
|Total price:||From: £0.00 To: £244.30 per session|
Last updated on: 25/05/2018 09:24