Haringey Education, Training and Employment Service
The Haringey ETE Service supports people with substance use issues to access education, training and employment.
Contact 020 7520 8682
Haringey ETE Service Aims
- Help you access education, training and employment opportunities - including accredited qualifications and work placements
- develop social skills and peer mentoring relationships, improving self-esteem and recovery
- Support with substance recovery, minimising harm and preventing relapse
- Support with community sentences
- Ensure that you have the support you need, and that agencies work together
Haringey ETE Service Referral Criteria
This service is for people aged over 18 who are a resident in Haringey and:
- Moving on from structured community treatment/day programmes
- Returning from residential treatment
- Stabilised in treatment
- Completing a prison sentence
- Stable in their recovery from substance use
You will be prioritised according to your readiness, suitability and need to access support and learning opportunities, or to minimise harm and prevent relapse.
Please contact us to ensure the project can meet your needs.
Haringey ETE Service Delivery
The service is delivered through:
- One-to-one casework: we work with clients to address any problems, we support clients ineducation, training and employment opportunities.
- Specialist information and guidance in Our open drop-in sessions and satellite advice surgeries.
- Structured day programme: Four-week course. We address individual issues and employment needs, and you learn to support each other, you can be trained to mentor clients on future courses.
More about Haringey ETE Service
- Direct routes into employment and training opportunities
- Workshops delivered by industry employers
- Specialist support with self-employment and small business set-up
- Basic skills courses, IT training
- social enterprise and arts-based festival
- Two community arts programmes
- Building industry training schemes
|Delivery cost:||Not Specified|
|Total price:||Not Specified|