Haringey Recovery Service
From St Mungo's
a partnership service between St Mungo's and Haringey Advisory Group on Alcohol (HAGA).
Set up in 2014, it provides recovery services for adults in Haringey such as:
- Assessment, keywork, recovery planning, mutual aid and peer support
- Counselling and other "talking therapies"
- Families, friends and carers inclusion
- Abstinence-based day programme
- Drug Rehabilitation Requirement (DRR) programme
- A Recovery Academy with courses designed and delivered by people in recovery with a range of courses covering creativity, health and well-being.
- Contact them on 020 8801 3999, email: email@example.com
|Price:||Free of charge|
|Total price:||Free of charge|
Last updated on: 17/05/2019 01:49