Give freedom and flexibility to you and your family by making the right choice in support services.
We know that finding support services for your family can be a daunting prospect. You'll have lots of questions you want to ask to ensure your family member is safe and looked after.
What do support services actually mean for you and your family?
At Dimensions, we take great care in making sure that the support services you receive are personal to you and centred around your family’s needs. Whatever your challenge, our experienced support advisors will work with you to provide the right mixture of services for positive results.
The support services Dimensions provide:
- Tailor made support packages with person-centred planning.
- Help for you to find and maintain new accommodation.
- Making the change from school, college or moving out of your family home.
- Finding you opportunities for learning, training and employment.
- Specialist support focused on reducing challenging behaviour.
- Registered residential care.
- Running day services, outreach and community support or short breaks.
- Flexible and creative support for young people through our buddies scheme.
- REAL Focus is our intensive programme of Positive Behaviour Support to help children and young people in London and the South East.
What happens when I request support services with Dimensions?
When you request support services with Dimensions, you can expect us to support your family through:
- Appointing a specialist support advisor, who will contact you to discuss your requirements. This support advisor will be with you throughout your time working with Dimensions.
- After that, your support advisor will visit you at your home and understand the services you need and determine how much it will cost.
- Finally, your specialist support advisor will create a tailored package for your family and deliver it back to you.
- All done, your support services are ready to start.
|Price:||£16.02 per hour|
|Total price:||£16.02 per hour|