All service users benefit from a comprehensive Support Plan and Risk Management Plan designed by the service user with staff and with input from professional team and families/carers. Each person has a nominated key worker to support them to achieve goals and targets, and to deliver flexible and personalised support.
We can offer support on:
- Tenancy sustainment to stay safe in the home and to meet tenancy obligations
- Accessing benefits, budgeting and debt management
- Help to manage medication
- Monitoring of mental and physical health and accessing health care
- Developing independent living skills, including shopping, cooking and eating healthily
- Accessing community resources geared towards training and employment
- Accessing leisure, sports, cultural and religious centres
- Staying safe in the community, including behaviour management
- Reducing alcohol and drug dependencies
- Safeguarding and accessing advocacy
- Developing self-confidence, independence and decision making skills – promoting choice and control.
- Promoting move on when the time is right
- Personalised support as identified in support plan
- Our services provide accommodation and support for adults between the ages of 18-65 who are considered to be vulnerable due to an established history of mental ill-health and where there is an identified need for the support service.
- Referrals are appraised individually in accordance with our risk management procedures. Crucially, placements are offered to individuals who are willing to engage in support planning and local services in a meaningful way and who demonstrate the potential to benefit from the service.
- In offering a placement we must ensure the individual’s safety, personal, social and support needs may be met whilst enabling them to be as independent as possible.
|Price:||From: £313.76 To: £606.88 per week|
|Total price:||From: £313.76 To: £606.88 per week|