Our handyperson service offers low cost, practical help with jobs around the home to Haringey residents aged 50+.
Our reliable team of local tradesmen are available to meet your home repair needs.
A handyperson will visit you within a week if it is a high priority job. Lower priority jobs may take a little longer. We aim for our handyperson to be with you within two weeks of you contacting us, irrespective of the type of work to be done. No emergency jobs can be undertaken by ourselves, but we will provide as much information as possible to help resolve the problem.
We can do the following:
- Window frame repairs
- Fit energy saving equipment
- Replacement doors
- Electrical repairs
- Fit locks, spy holes & door chains
- Fit grab rails & stair rails
- Change tap washers & replace toilet seats
- Move furniture
- Assemble flat packed furniture
- Plus other DIY jobs around the house
Our subsidised charge for these services is £20.00 per hour plus materials. We give priority to work on accident prevention and home security.