Advice to LGBT people
From Stonewall Housing
We give advice about different housing related issues to hundreds of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people every year. We understand what you, or your friends, might be experiencing. So if you need advice, contact us.
Some of the housing issues we’ve helped LGBT people with include:
- if you’re homeless or at risk of becoming homeless;
- if your relationship with your family has broken down because of your sexual orientation or gender identity;
- if you’ve been victimised or harassed;
- if you need to escape from domestic abuse;
- if you need advice about a dispute with your landlord;
- if you need advice with your housing benefits.
Phone our Advice Line on 020 7359 5767 for confidential advice. The Advice Line is open every weekday between 10 am and 1pmappointments, for all our advice services, can be made at wise thoughts at Wood Green Library for people with specific access needs.
We are also a member of the newly formed Haringey LGBT+ Community Network
|Price:||Free of charge|
|Total price:||Free of charge|
Last updated on: 01/05/2018 11:55