Disabled Person's Railcard
Get 1/3 off adult rail fares for travel on the National Rail network in Great Britain.
If you're travelling with another adult they will also get 1/3 off their rail fare, so you can save money for a friend or family member too!
There are no time restrictions on the Disabled Persons Railcard, so you can use it to get a discount on tickets at any time of the day.
The Disabled Persons Railcard is for people with a disability that makes travelling by train difficult.
You will qualify if you:
- receive Personal Independence Payments (PIP)
- receive Disability Living Allowance (DLA) at either:
- the higher or lower rate for the mobility component, or
- the higher or middle rate for the care component
- have a visual impairment
- have a hearing impairment
- have epilepsy
- receive Attendance Allowance or Severe Disablement Allowance
- receive War Pensioner's Mobility Supplement
- receive War or Service Disablement Pension for 80% or more disability
- buy or lease a vehicle through the Motability scheme
|Delivery cost:||Not Specified|