Embrace UK Care Service
Embrace UK Community Support Centre (Embrace UK) is a registered charity and company limited by guarantee based in the London Borough of Haringey and provides a number of services that includes Domiciliary Care.
Embrace UK is registered and fully regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and is a member of UK Home Care Association (UKHCA) for the purpose of delivering Domiciliary Care Services.
We directly employ all our qualified care staff and the company invests in future developing and training with staff to ensure all care is delivered in a person centred, dignified and respectful way.
We offer a flexible approach to suit your needs which enables you to receive the amount of home care visits you require.
We can support you:-
- to start your day by assisting you with your morning routine to get up.
- with personal care, i.e, showering, bath or perhaps a wash, get dressed and personal grooming
- with your evening and bedtime routine, and help get you ready and into bed if required
- with all aspects of personal care including sensitive issues such as continence care and washing
- with short term respite
- with convalescents home care
- with emergency care
- with companionship care or a long term care arrangement
- with medication and collection of prescriptions
- with light house work duties, vacuuming, laundry etc
- with preparing and cooking meals
- to attend appointments and social engagements
Our clients will have FULL access to our free services such as Physical Exercise session with Tai Chi Class and Exercise to Music, free membership to our Older People Forum and coffee morning, free health check, free advice in the areas of benefits, housing, money and debt, and financial assistance if you cannot afford to pay utility bill arrears and are customers of British Gas, EDF and N-Power.
|Price:||From: £16.50 To: £18.50 per hour|
|Total price:||From: £16.50 To: £18.50 per hour|