Becoming a member
You must have a permanent or long-term disability which means you are unable to use public transport some or all of the time.
You are automatically eligible for membership if you are:
- A Taxicard member
- Getting the Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance
- Getting the Standard or Enhanced Mobility Rate of the Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- Registered blind or partially sighted
- Aged 85 or over
- Getting a Higher Rate Attendance Allowance
- Getting a War Pension Mobility Supplement
If none of the above apply to you, you may still be able to join Dial-a-Ride but you will have to undergo a paper-based mobility assessment to establish your eligibility for the service.
How to apply
You can apply for Dial-a-Ride membership if you are a permanent or temporary resident of the London borough. If you are applying for temporary membership, you will need to provide evidence of your membership of a similar door-to-door service for disabled travellers at your place of residence in order to qualify for the London Dial-a-Ride service.
You can also download the form and guidance notes on the website at the link below.
|Price:||Free of charge|
|Delivery cost:||Not Specified|
|Total price:||Free of charge|