Deaf Drop in
We offer a 1 to 1 confidential support and advice service for adults who are Deaf or hard of hearing and live in the borough of Haringey.
Our Deaf service workers use British Sign Language (BSL) and are able to help with or advise on a variety of problems or issues.
For further information you can visit the weekly Deaf Drop-in on:
- Tuesdays at 12 noon-4pm: doors close at 3.30pm
- Fridays at 10am-2pm: doors close at 1.30pm
Tel: 020 8489 2592 or 18002 020 8889 1239
- Fax: 020 8829 3032
- Minicom: 020 8365 7935/0208 829 9381
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile/SMS: 07814 462 159 or 07980 316 714
|Price:||Free of charge|
|Total price:||Free of charge|